History of Marlette Roofing
|Through the years, Marlette Roofing Company has been an industry leader in its innovation, technology, equipment and staff.
Marlette Roofing Company was founded in 1946 by Mr. Max Patrick. Max thought Marlette was a good location to start a business based on the fact that it was in the center of the thumb of Michigan and would allow him the ability to travel in any direction to service many customers.
In 1980, Max sold the business to his son, Sam. The business continued to grow as the industry transitioned from hot asphalt roofs into rubberized roofs. During this time, Marlette Roofing Company expanded from the local thumb area into markets such as Port Huron, Flint and the fringes of northern Detroit.
In 2008 Sam sold the business to his son, Al Patrick. Al has continued to grow the business based on the very values and principles instilled in him by his father and grandfather.